Mon - Fri 8:30am-5:00pm604-638-3302 604-608-5482 Contact us for a free consultation

Study Permit

Make Canada Your Home

You will need a study permit if you have already gained admission into a designated Canadian education institution, or if you plan to study in Canada. There are many rules are requirements that need to be met in order to successfully obtain a study permit. Let our law firm guide you through the study permit process.

Contact us to learn more.

Our Services

Want to Chat?

Feel free to call us or email us.

Call Ronald
Email Ronald

Get in Touch