Mon - Fri 8:30am-5:00pm604-638-3302 604-608-5482 Contact us for a free consultation

Permanent Resident Appeals

Make Canada Your Home

If you are a permanent resident and have been found to have breached your residency obligation (i.e., meeting 2 years of residence out of 5 years), you could lose your permanent residence status. However, you have a right to appeal to the IAD.

With our knowledge of the law, we can assist you to present all the relevant facts to support your case, including Humanitarian and Compassionate considerations. These factors can include length of absence, reasons for absence, hardship to you and your family if you lose your status.

The following chart shows the residency obligation appeal process:

Contact us to learn more.

Our Services

Want to Chat?

Feel free to call us or email us.

Call Ronald
Email Ronald

Get in Touch