Ronald Kumar is an experienced counsel and strategic advisor. His practice mainly focuses on personal injury, real estate conveyancing, family law, and litigation.
Ronald was born and raised in Vancouver, B.C. He majored in criminology and earned his Bachelor of Arts degree at Simon Fraser University in 2009. Thereafter he completed his Juris Doctor in Law in 2011. After graduating from law school Ronald articled at Vertlieb Dosanjh Trial Lawyers where he also worked as an associate lawyer for one year. In 2014 Ronald founded Ronald Kumar Law Group (“RKLG”). RKLG was a dynamic boutique law firm through which Ronald successfully represented over a thousand clients in various different legal matters. With an expanding and thriving law practice Ronald decided to evolve and form a partnership with Ms. Josie Guglielmucci. Ronald is a named Partner at GK Law Group.
Ronald is a skilled and versatile lawyer that is well respected among his clients and peers. He approaches all cases with an open mind with his goal being to deliver optimum results for his clients. He has successfully fought for and achieved favourable results for his clients through both settlement and Court. He has appeared before the British Columbia Provincial Court, Immigration Appeal Division, British Columbia Supreme Court, and British Columbia Court of Appeal.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Real Estate Conveyancing
- Family Law
- Collaborative Family Law
- Immigration Law
- Entertainment Law
- ICBC/Motor Vehicle Act disputes
- Civil Litigation
- Long Term Disability Denials
- Ronald Kumar Law Scholarship (awarded annually to two graduating secondary students at John Oliver Secondary School).
- Previously on the Board of Governors at the Trial Lawyers Association of B.C.
- Previously the Chair of the New Lawyers Committee at the Trial Lawyers Association of B.C.
- Previously a member of the Membership Committee at the Trial Lawyers Association of B.C.
- Previously a board member at Marpole Oakridge Family Place.
- Top 100 Canadian Professionals (2020) by The Top 100 Magazine.
- Law Society of B.C.
- Trial Lawyers Association of B.C.;
- Canadian Bar Association;
- South Asian Bar Association;
- Collaborative Divorce Vancouver (CDV);
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP);
- CFL Players Association.
To learn more contact Mr. Kumar for a consultation.